What is Regenerative Medicine?
Regenerative medicine uses cutting-edge advances in medicine that offers solutions for transforming your health by restoring or healing the damaged cells and tissues that cause chronic conditions, which are commonly perceived to be beyond repair. The goal is to aid the body in repairing itself more effectively, to aid in regeneration using any or all of the following modalities. Regenerative medicine encompasses anti-aging and rejuvenating therapies.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Camp if you are interested in seeing how the following therapies can help you.
- Growth Hormone Therapy
- Sexual Health Optimization
- Dr. Camp specializes in Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, which includes treatment for sexual dysfunction or optimization of sexual function. Treatment options include oxytocin, testosterone, human growth hormone, estrogen.
- Sermorelin Therapy
- Increases development of lean muscle growth through the development of new muscle cells
- Improvements in workout and recovery
- Reduces body fat through lipolysis (fat breakdown)
- Increases levels of energy, strength, and stamina
- Increase muscle mass, definition, and endurance
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improved regulation of other hormones
- Increases IGF-1 production
- Boost healthy levels of growth hormone
- Increases the mineralization of bone density and health
- Stem cell therapy is a promising therapy that can help with a number of conditions from orthopedic to neurological to diabetes. Dr. Camp can serve as your researcher, advisor, and liaison for various stem cell clinics in the Bay Area and around the world.
- TA-65® is a patented, all natural, plant-based compound which can help maintain or rebuild telomeres, that diminish as people get older. The length of a person’s telomeres is a good indicator of his or her overall health status; short telomeres have been associated with cellular aging and dysfunction. The real biological age of a person’s body may be more or less than their chronological age. Telomere length is considered a key marker in measuring a person’s biological age as opposed to their chronological age. For a body to stay healthy, it is important to maintain telomere length. Having short telomeres can accelerate the natural aging process on a cellular level.
- Insulin-like growth factor-1 is a naturally occurring protein with a molecular structure similar to insulin. It is produced inside the body primarily by the liver as an endocrine hormone, and it functions as a mediator of the effects of growth hormone. Currently, a recombinant IGF-1 has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of pediatric IGF deficiency and dwarfism. A number of peer reviewed, independent investigational studies are evaluating the clinical application of IGF-1 in relation to a number of additional conditions. IGF-1 or IGF-1 LR3 will significantly augment a current growth hormone therapy and boost your benefits